Sunday, May 1, 2011

Still Fun - ding

I must be thinking about my up-coming adventure more and more.  I've been having the craziest dreams the last couple of nights.  In one, I dived out of an airplane into the ocean.  I hit the bottom, but sprung straight up into the air.  While airborne, I made my body as pointy as a could and hit the water again with very little splash.  When I emerged, I was in a swimming pool.  I was in the deep end.  I made one kick and it propelled me from one end to the other.  Last nights dream involved Neil Tennant from The Petshop Boys being invited to collaborate with Jay Z at some night club.  I watched the entire event unfold from the bar.  Crazy!

Well, I'm still accepting any contributions to my project.  I've received a lot of support, but any amount I can bring in will not be wasted.  Just follow the link -

<iframe src="http://www.indiegogo.com/project/widget/23735?a=104133" width="210px" height="400px" frameborder="1" scrolling="no"></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment