Friday, May 27, 2011

Missed Opportunity

Yesterday, it was a loooooong day at the studio. It was my own fault because I stayed up working on part of my piece until 2am that morning. I was a hurting unit coming in and all the coffee in the world wasn't helping me at all. By the end of the evening, all I could think of was how tired I was and how I was dreading walking to the station because my feet were hurting as well as my back. I just wanted to go to bed. As Christina and I rounded the corner to go down the stairs of our stop, I heard "Hola...." I turned my head and replied "Hola", but wait, something was different. I did a double take and standing there was this really hot guy with dreads. He was leaning against wall of the corner shop with a smile on his face while looking.....at me.

I went down the stairs thinking that I was misreading his look, but Christina confirmed it. He was definitely checking me out. Damn it! I should have stayed up there and, I don't know, see if we could even talk to each other. I'm keeping my eye out for him on the off chance he is at the station stop again. The thing that gets me is that I live in a place where I am so used to not being seen romantically by men, that when it does happen, I don't recognize it until it's too late. I have to start being more alert.

No hot guy today at the stop today.

No comments:

Post a Comment